- Leek and Potato Soup with Linguica
- Vietnamese Pork & Shrimp Sizzling Crepes (Bánh Xèo)
- Orecchiette with Hot Italian Sausage
- Mini Corn Dog Muffins
- Orsi’s Belly Busters Tator Toss
- Hot & Sour Soup
- Rican Cheese Steak
- Chicken and Summer Vegetable Tostadas
- Irish Brisket
- Mini Beef Pies
- Serves: 4
Ingredients○ 1 lb. tray of Old Neighborhood Shaved Chicken Breast
○ 2 tablespoons sesame oil
○ 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1 inch chunks
○ ½ white onion, cut into 1 inch chunks
○ 1-2 fresh red chilies, sliced thinly (or 5 dried chilies, whole)
○ ½ cup toasted cashews
○ ¼ cup chopped scallions
○ 4 portions of cooked Jasmine rice, to serve
○ 1 teaspoon cornstarch
○ 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
○ 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
○ 1 tablespoon soy sauce
○ 1 teaspoon chili sauce
○ 2 teaspoons sugar
○ 1 teaspoon sesame oil
○ ¼ cup water
- In a small bowl, combine all of the ingredients listed under Sauce, and set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon sesame oil in a wok or large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add chicken and stir fry until cooked through. Remove chicken and set aside.
- In the wok, add the remaining tablespoon of sesame oi. Cook the bell pepper, onion, and chilies until the onion becomes slightly translucent. Remove the vegetables from the pan.
- Pour the mixture from the small bowl in step 1 into the wok. Cook until it thickens up, stirring constantly. Add the chicken, peppers, onions, and chilies, as well as the cashews and scallions. Cook for one minute, while stirring.
- Remove from heat, serve with jasmine rice, and enjoy!
Adapted from Stephanie, http://www.globaldish.ca/