- Bistec a la Mexicana (Mexican Beef Steak)
- Grilled Drunken Sausage
- Lynne’s Italian Beef
- Orsi’s Cheesy Shaved Chicken, Broccoli, & Rice Florentine
- Sweet & Sour Kielbasa
- French Dip Sandwich
- Stuffed Peppers
- Philly Cheesesteak
- Liz’s Shaved Steak Baked Potato
- Pita Pocket Sliders with BBQ Shaved Pork
- 1/3 c. stir fry sauce
- 1 tsp. rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 1 package of Old Neighborhood Foods Shaved Pork (also works with our Shaved Beef or Shaved Chicken!
- 3 tbsp. vegetable oil
- broccoli, cut into small florets
- bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- snow peas
- scallion, sliced thin
- rice noodles or white rice
While preparing the pork, cook the noodles or rice according to directions.
Combine stir fry sauce, vinegar and pepper. Set aside.
Coat pork with more stir fry sauce.
Heat 1 tbsp.oil in hot wok or fry pan.
Add pork and fry until cooked through. Remove from pan, set aside.
Heat 2 tbsp. oil, add vegetables and cook 4-5 minutes.
Stir in pork and cook being sure all is coated with sauce.
Serve over cooked noodles or rice.
Sprinkle with scallions and enjoy.