- Orsi’s Famous Shaved Steak Hoagies
- Mini Beef Pies
- Steak Tostadas
- New England Kale Soup
- Rican Cheese Steak
- Crystal’s Shaved Steak Enchilada Pasta Bake
- Grilled Drunken Sausage
- Chicken and Summer Vegetable Tostadas
- Philly Cheesesteak
- Baked Spinach, Artichoke, and Chicken Casserole
- 1 package Old Neighborhood Foods Shaved Pork
- BBQ sauce of your choice.
- Sliced onions.
- Sandwich rolls.
In a skillet on medium-high heat, cook the onions until they have caramelized. Set aside.
Sauté pork until cooked through. Stir in desired bbq sauce. Cook until heated.
Serve in rolls, top with sliced onion.
Serve with cole slaw for a mouth-watering meal!