- Italian Sausage Hors d’oeuvres
- Mini Beef Pies
- Bistek Tagalog (Filipino Beef Steak)
- Chicken Gemelli with Artichokes, Mushrooms, & Sun Dried Tomatoes
- Beef Steak Enchiladas
- Stuffed Peppers
- New England Kale Soup
- Mini Corn Dog Muffins
- Thai Cashew Chicken
- Hot & Sour Soup
- Serves: 1 Person
- 1 - 3oz link of Old Neighborhood Sweet Italian Sausage
- 1 tablespoon Pesto
- 1 Panini roll sliced in half
- 2 pieces of sun dried tomato
- 1 slice fresh mozzarella cheese
- Pre-heat a panini grill or skillet.
- Slice sausage length wise into three thin pieces, set aside.
- Place halves of the panini roll cut-side up.
- Spread pesto on both sides, layer bottom half with sausage, cheese then the sun dried tomatoes.
- Reassemble panini roll and place in panini grill and close or in skillet, flipping to cook on both sides.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes until sausage is hot and cheese melts.