- Pork Ragu with Potato Gnocchi
- Becky’s Quick Beef Noodle
- Thai Cashew Chicken
- Beef Steak Phở
- Orsi’s Famous Shaved Steak Hoagies
- Mini Corn Dog Muffins
- Tail Gate Nachos
- Savory Silver Roll up
- Liz’s Shaved Steak Baked Potato
- 50 Super Ways to Enjoy a Hot Dog
- 1 Package of Old Neighborhood Foods Shaved Steak
- Chili Pepper
- Onions & Peppers
- Fresh Salsa
- Shredded Cheese
- Tostada Shells
Sauté the shaved steak with 1 tsp. cumin and 1 tsp. chili pepper until cooked through. Set aside.
Heat vegetable oil in pan and sauté thin sliced peppers and onion.
Stir in cooked beef and heat through.
Top grilled tostada shells with mixture.
Serve with salsa, shredded cheese and sour cream if desired.