- Stuffed Peppers
- Breakfast Scramble
- Slow Cooker Steak & Peppers
- Thai Cashew Chicken
- Philly Cheesesteak
- Baked Spinach, Artichoke, and Chicken Casserole
- Vietnamese Pork & Shrimp Sizzling Crepes (Bánh Xèo)
- Pita Pocket Sliders with BBQ Shaved Pork
- Sweet & Sour Kielbasa
- Crystal’s Shaved Steak Enchilada Pasta Bake
By: Susan C., adapted from budgetbytes.com
- Skill Level: Easy
- 1 package of Old Neighborhood Shaved Chicken Breast
- 1/3 cup sriracha hot sauce
- 1 tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1/8 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp. water
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups panko bread crumps
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl, combine the sriracha, rice vinegar, garlic powder, and ground ginger. Mix well.
- In a resealable bag or container, combine the shaved chicken breast with the recently mixed sriracha sauce. Refrigerate the marinating chicken for at least one hour.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and place a cooling rack on top.
- Coat the wire rack with non-stick spray.
- Set up a dredging station by getting three small bowls and a clean plate.
- Place the flour in the first bowl, whisk the egg and water in the second, and fill the third with the panko bread crumbs.
- Remove the marinated chicken from the fridge.
- Taking a bit at a time, roughly a tablespoon’s worth, coat the chicken with flour, immerse it in the egg wash, and cover it with panko. Place the breaded chicken bite on the clean plate.
- Repeat these steps for the remaining chicken.
- Transfer all the chicken bites to the coated wire rack.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, until the panko has turned golden brown.
- Serve the chicken bites as is, or if you want more kick, serve it with sriracha hot sauce!