- Hot & Sour Soup
- Italian Sausage Hors d’oeuvres
- Baked Cod with Chourico & White Beans
- Orsi’s Famous Shaved Steak Hoagies
- Sriracha Shaved Chicken Bites
- Sweet & Sour Kielbasa
- New England Kale Soup
- Cheese Steak Omelet with Mushroom, Pepper, and Onion
- Pork Ragu with Potato Gnocchi
- Slow Cooker Steak & Peppers
By: Susan C.
An easy, flavorful dish using Old Neighborhood Beef Shaved Steak. Combine ingredients in your slow cooker, and it's ready in just about 4 hours!
- 1 package of Old Neighborhood Beef Shaved Steak
- 3 bell peppers, roughly chopped
- 1 red onion, sliced in rings
- 1 cup water
- 3 bouillon cubes
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp sriracha sauce
- 2 tbsp corn starch
- chopped parsley
- Saute the onion rings until browned. This step is optional. If you don’t wish to saute the onions, you can simply layer them raw in step #3.
- Placed the beef shaved steak at the bottom of the slower cooker.
- Layer the onion rings on top of the beef shaved steak.
- Top the slow cooker with the chopped bell peppers.
- Mix the water, sriracha, bouillon cubes, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Pour over the peppers and beef shaved steak.
- Set the slower cooker on high for about 4 hours.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of corn starch with some of the liquid from the meat and pepper mixture. Add this back to the slower cooker. Stir well.
- Serve over hot rice, sprinkled with chopped parsley.