- Stuffed Peppers
- Scallion Pancake Steak Roll
- Orsi’s Famous Shaved Steak Hoagies
- Orsi’s Savory Shaved Steak Veggie Kluski
- Breakfast Scramble
- Sweet & Spicy BBQ Pork Sandwich
- Chicken and Summer Vegetable Tostadas
- Irish Brisket
- Cheese Steak Omelet with Broccoli Rabe and Aged Provolone
- 50 Super Ways to Enjoy a Hot Dog
By: Susan C.
A quick and easy Italian-inspired dish using Shaved Pork and potato gnocchi.
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 1 package of Old Neighborhood Shaved Pork
- 1 package of pre-made potato gnocchi
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 1 can of diced tomatoes
- 3 garlic cloves, diced
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 2 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp rosemary
- 2 tsp thyme
- 2 tbsp sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the oil over medium heat in a large pot or a dutch oven. When the oil is heated, toss in the diced garlic and the chopped onion. Cook until the onions are transparent.
- Add in the package of shaved pork to the large pot. Cook until the pork for about 3-5 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Add the can of diced tomatoes and all of the remaining spices and flavors. Cook for about another 7-10 minutes.
- Prepare the gnocchi per package instructions.
- When the gnocchi is done, you can start serving.
- Add some gnocchi to half of the bowl and fill the remainder of the bowl with the pork ragu.