- Kielbasa and Clams Linguine
- Crystal’s Shaved Steak Enchilada Pasta Bake
- Fall Casserole
- French Dip Sandwich
- Sausage Grilled Cheese
- Bistec a la Mexicana (Mexican Beef Steak)
- Pork & Shrimp Spring Rolls
- Honey Mustard Shaved Chicken Bites
- Breakfast Scramble
- Savory Silver Roll up
By: Becky Tarlton from Salisbury, NC
This is a very quick, simple dish that is hearty for the family and easy on the budget.
Ingredients• ½ package of small egg noodle
• 1 package of Old Neighborhood Shaved Steak
• 1 can cream of mushroom soup
• season to taste
Optional: You may add steamed broccoli if you wish. You can also change to a different soup or use beef broth.
- Cook egg noodles as per package instructions and drain.
- Heat the soup that has been diluted.
- Prepare the shaved steak like you would if you were making a sandwich.
- Combine the drained noodles, steak and soup.
- Garnish with shredded cheese if you wish. Enjoy!
*You may also add broccoli, onion or anything that you choose to switch it up a bit. Change the soup flavor or use broth.