- Beef Steak Enchiladas
- Sweet & Spicy BBQ Pork Sandwich
- Bistec a la Mexicana (Mexican Beef Steak)
- Chicken and Summer Vegetable Tostadas
- Baked Cod with Chourico & White Beans
- Breakfast Scramble
- Black & Blue Sandwich
- Orsi’s Savory Shaved Steak Veggie Kluski
- Reuben Sandwich
- Stuffed Peppers
By: Susan C.
A quick and delicious recipe that is great for fans of spinach & artichoke dip!
- 1 package of Old Neighborhood Shaved Chicken Breast
- 1 14-oz. can of artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 5 oz. of fresh baby spinach
- 2 shallots, minced
- 1 garlic glove, minced
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese of choice
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- salt and pepper to tast
- Heat 1 tbsp. of olive oil in a skillet over medium high heat. Add in the shallots and garlic clove.
- When fragrant, add the baby spinach, onion powder, garlic powder, and paprika. Cook until the spinach just starts to wilt. Remove from heat.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Season the shaved chicken breast with salt and pepper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients and stir well.
- Lightly grease a 9×9 baking dish. Evenly pour the contents of the mixing bowl into the baking dish.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes.
- Let it sit for 5 minutes before serving over rice or pasta.