- Hot & Sour Soup
- Bistec a la Mexicana (Mexican Beef Steak)
- Rican Cheese Steak
- Corned Beef Breakfast Scramble
- Orsi’s Shaved Steak Tortilla Gator Babies
- Cheese Steak Omelet with Broccoli Rabe and Aged Provolone
- Orsi’s Cheesy Shaved Chicken, Broccoli, & Rice Florentine
- Potato and Sausage Casserole or Frittata
- Sweet & Sour Kielbasa
- Asian Chicken Salad
- 1 package Old Neighborhood Foods Shaved Steak (also works with our Shaved Pork or Shaved Chicken!)
- 3 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. rice wine
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- 1 tbsp. spice bean sauce
- 1 tbsp. hoisin sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp. chili garlic sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 2 tsp. cornstarch
- 1/4 cup peanut oil
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed and halved
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (1-inch) piece of ginger, peeled & minced
- 4 green onions, sliced thin
- 1/4 cup toasted sesame seeds
Toss the steak with 2 tbsp. of soy sauce, 1 tbsp of rice wine, and the pepper.
In a separate bowl, combine remaining soy sauce, rice wine, the stock, bean sauce, hoisin, garlic sauce, sugar, sesame oil, and cornstarch, set aside.
Heat oil in a wok or fry pan over medium-high heat and add the oil. When hot, add the beans and sir-fry them until they begin to brown and blister. Remove the beans from the pan.
Return pan to the heat and add the pork, garlic and ginger. Stir-fry until the pork is cooked through. Add the green onions and cook for 1 minute.
Add the reserved sauce and beans, mix well, and cook until the sauce begins to thicken. Serve over rice and sprinkle with sesame seeds.