- Philly Cheesesteak
- Kielbasa and Clams Linguine
- Brown Sugar & Ginger Glazed Corned Beef
- Grilled Drunken Sausage
- Pigs in a Blanket
- New England Kale Soup
- Stuffed Peppers
- Potato and Sausage Casserole or Frittata
- Sautéed Spinach and Chourico
- Black & Blue Sandwich
- Serves: 4 Sandwiches
- 2 links Old Neighborhood Hot Italian sausage, Old Neighborhood Chourico or Old Neighborhood Linguica
- 4 slices American or you favorite cheese
- 8 slices your favorite bread
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Slice sausage lengthwise into four thin pieces and set aside.
- Preheat a large skillet on medium high heat, and add olive oil.
- Assemble ( 4) grilled cheese sandwiches using sausage slices and cheese.
- Place in skillet and grill, pressing with your spatula to flatten the bread.
- Cook until bread is golden brown and cheese melts throughout.