- Crystal’s Shaved Steak Enchilada Pasta Bake
- Kielbasa and Clams Linguine
- Orsi’s Cheesy Shaved Chicken, Broccoli, & Rice Florentine
- Brown Sugar & Ginger Glazed Corned Beef
- Becky’s Quick Beef Noodle
- Sauerkraut Kielbasa Loaf
- Honey Mustard Shaved Chicken Bites
- Stuffed Peppers
- Orsi’s Simple Shaved Chicken On Chombee Soup
- Turnip (Daikon) Cake
- Serves: 4 Sandwiches
- 2 links Old Neighborhood Hot Italian sausage, Old Neighborhood Chourico or Old Neighborhood Linguica
- 4 slices American or you favorite cheese
- 8 slices your favorite bread
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Slice sausage lengthwise into four thin pieces and set aside.
- Preheat a large skillet on medium high heat, and add olive oil.
- Assemble ( 4) grilled cheese sandwiches using sausage slices and cheese.
- Place in skillet and grill, pressing with your spatula to flatten the bread.
- Cook until bread is golden brown and cheese melts throughout.