- Lemongrass Beef Noodle Salad
- Black & Blue Sandwich
- Anita’s Steak Lo Mein
- Beef Steak Enchiladas
- Corned Beef Breakfast Scramble
- Vietnamese Pork & Shrimp Sizzling Crepes (Bánh Xèo)
- Sweet & Sour Kielbasa
- Sriracha Shaved Chicken Bites
- Beef Steak Phở
- French Dip Sandwich
- Serves: 8 (or 24 mini) pigs in a blanket
- Cook Time: 25 min.
Ingredients○ 1 (8-ounce) can original crescent dough
○ 1/4 cup Dijon mustard*
○ 1 package of Old Neighborhood Frankfurts *slices of cheese can be used instead of mustard
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- (Optional) Cut each triangle of crescent roll dough into thirds lengthwise, making 3 small strips from each roll. Cut each hot dog into three pieces.
- Brush the dough strips lightly with Dijon mustard*. Put the hot dogs on one end of the dough and roll up.
- Arrange them, seam side down, on a greased cookie sheet.Bake until golden brown, about 12 to 15 minutes. Serve warm with your choice of dipping sauce.
*If cheese is being used instead of mustard, then lay a 1/3 slice (or whole, depending on size) of cheese on the dough.