- Scallion Pancake Steak Roll
- Sun-Dried Tomato and Sausage Panini
- Chicken Chow Fun (Stir Fried Noodles) with Baby Bok Choy
- Thai Cashew Chicken
- Baked Spinach, Artichoke, and Chicken Casserole
- Over Stuffed Potato Skins
- Lynne’s Italian Beef
- Teriyaki Pork Stir-Fry with Noodles & Vegetables
- Brown Sugar & Ginger Glazed Corned Beef
- Tail Gate Nachos
- 1 Package of Old Neighborhood Foods Shaved Steak
- Cheese (any kind will do)
- Peppers & Onions
- Salt & Pepper
- Sub roll
- Saute the Old Neighborhood Foods shaved steak until cooked through.
- Mix in the vegetables and saute with steak.
- Put cheese over the top once everything is almost cooked and it will melt.
- Stuff a sub roll with a desired amount of the steak mix.
- Make more Philly Cheesesteaks with the remaining amount (if applicable) and enjoy!
Our Philly Cheesesteak recipe is not only delicious, but it is lower in sodium and less processed than the competitors!