- Brown Sugar & Ginger Glazed Corned Beef
- Tail Gate Nachos
- Anita’s Steak Lo Mein
- Black & Blue Sandwich
- Pita Pocket Sliders with BBQ Shaved Pork
- Crystal’s Shaved Steak Enchilada Pasta Bake
- Scallion Pancake Steak Roll
- Corned Beef Breakfast Scramble
- Carne Asada
- Baked Cod with Chourico & White Beans
- 1 Package of Old Neighborhood Foods Shaved Steak
- Cheese (any kind will do)
- Peppers & Onions
- Salt & Pepper
- Sub roll
- Saute the Old Neighborhood Foods shaved steak until cooked through.
- Mix in the vegetables and saute with steak.
- Put cheese over the top once everything is almost cooked and it will melt.
- Stuff a sub roll with a desired amount of the steak mix.
- Make more Philly Cheesesteaks with the remaining amount (if applicable) and enjoy!
Our Philly Cheesesteak recipe is not only delicious, but it is lower in sodium and less processed than the competitors!