- Sesame Beef with Spicy Green Beans
- Stuffed Peppers
- Orsi’s Belly Busters Tator Toss
- Thai Cashew Chicken
- Sriracha Shaved Chicken Bites
- Liz’s Shaved Steak Baked Potato
- Breakfast Scramble
- Potato and Sausage Casserole or Frittata
- Grilled Drunken Sausage
- BBQ Shaved Pork & Sweet Potato Casserole
- 1 Package of Old Neighborhood Foods Shaved Steak
- Cheese (any kind will do)
- Peppers & Onions
- Salt & Pepper
- Sub roll
- Saute the Old Neighborhood Foods shaved steak until cooked through.
- Mix in the vegetables and saute with steak.
- Put cheese over the top once everything is almost cooked and it will melt.
- Stuff a sub roll with a desired amount of the steak mix.
- Make more Philly Cheesesteaks with the remaining amount (if applicable) and enjoy!
Our Philly Cheesesteak recipe is not only delicious, but it is lower in sodium and less processed than the competitors!