- Teriyaki Pork Stir-Fry with Noodles & Vegetables
- Stuffed Peppers
- Over Stuffed Potato Skins
- Mini Beef Pies
- Lemongrass Beef Noodle Salad
- Orsi’s Cheesy Chicken & Rice Gumbo Rumbo
- Baked Chicken Taquitos
- 50 Super Ways to Enjoy a Hot Dog
- Sauerkraut Kielbasa Loaf
- French Dip Sandwich
- 1 Package of Old Neighborhood Foods Shaved Steak
- Cheese (any kind will do)
- Peppers & Onions
- Salt & Pepper
- Sub roll
- Saute the Old Neighborhood Foods shaved steak until cooked through.
- Mix in the vegetables and saute with steak.
- Put cheese over the top once everything is almost cooked and it will melt.
- Stuff a sub roll with a desired amount of the steak mix.
- Make more Philly Cheesesteaks with the remaining amount (if applicable) and enjoy!
Our Philly Cheesesteak recipe is not only delicious, but it is lower in sodium and less processed than the competitors!