- Quick & Easy Mini Shaved Chicken Pot Pies
- Liz’s Shaved Steak Baked Potato
- Sun-Dried Tomato and Sausage Panini
- Scallion Pancake Steak Roll
- Irish Brisket
- Chicken and Summer Vegetable Tostadas
- Orsi’s Cheesy Chicken & Rice Gumbo Rumbo
- Reuben Sandwich
- 50 Super Ways to Enjoy a Hot Dog
- Orecchiette with Hot Italian Sausage
- 1 Package of Old Neighborhood Foods Shaved Steak
- Cheese (any kind will do)
- Peppers & Onions
- Salt & Pepper
- Sub roll
- Saute the Old Neighborhood Foods shaved steak until cooked through.
- Mix in the vegetables and saute with steak.
- Put cheese over the top once everything is almost cooked and it will melt.
- Stuff a sub roll with a desired amount of the steak mix.
- Make more Philly Cheesesteaks with the remaining amount (if applicable) and enjoy!
Our Philly Cheesesteak recipe is not only delicious, but it is lower in sodium and less processed than the competitors!