- Leek and Potato Soup with Linguica
- Bistec a la Mexicana (Mexican Beef Steak)
- Turnip (Daikon) Cake
- Pork Ragu with Potato Gnocchi
- Lynne’s Italian Beef
- Black & Blue Sandwich
- 50 Super Ways to Enjoy a Hot Dog
- Scallion Pancake Steak Roll
- Lemongrass Beef Noodle Salad
- Tail Gate Nachos
- 1 Package of Old Neighborhood Foods Shaved Steak
- Cheese (any kind will do)
- Peppers & Onions
- Salt & Pepper
- Sub roll
- Saute the Old Neighborhood Foods shaved steak until cooked through.
- Mix in the vegetables and saute with steak.
- Put cheese over the top once everything is almost cooked and it will melt.
- Stuff a sub roll with a desired amount of the steak mix.
- Make more Philly Cheesesteaks with the remaining amount (if applicable) and enjoy!
Our Philly Cheesesteak recipe is not only delicious, but it is lower in sodium and less processed than the competitors!