- Liz’s Shaved Steak Baked Potato
- Cheese Steak Omelet with Mushroom, Pepper, and Onion
- Sriracha Shaved Chicken Bites
- Pork Ragu with Potato Gnocchi
- Sun-Dried Tomato and Sausage Panini
- Kielbasa and Clams Linguine
- Pilgrim Corn Bread
- Potato and Sausage Casserole or Frittata
- Sautéed Spinach and Chourico
- Sweet & Sour Kielbasa
- 1 Package of Old Neighborhood Foods Shaved Steak
- Cheese (any kind will do)
- Peppers & Onions
- Salt & Pepper
- Sub roll
- Saute the Old Neighborhood Foods shaved steak until cooked through.
- Mix in the vegetables and saute with steak.
- Put cheese over the top once everything is almost cooked and it will melt.
- Stuff a sub roll with a desired amount of the steak mix.
- Make more Philly Cheesesteaks with the remaining amount (if applicable) and enjoy!
Our Philly Cheesesteak recipe is not only delicious, but it is lower in sodium and less processed than the competitors!