- Hot & Sour Soup
- Orsi’s Simple Shaved Chicken On Chombee Soup
- Linguine with Sausage and Asparagus
- Shaved Pork Gyro
- Quick & Easy Mini Shaved Chicken Pot Pies
- Asian Chicken Salad
- Thai Cashew Chicken
- Carne Asada
- New England Kale Soup
- Becky’s Quick Beef Noodle
- 1 Package of Old Neighborhood Foods Shaved Steak
- Cheese (any kind will do)
- Peppers & Onions
- Salt & Pepper
- Sub roll
- Saute the Old Neighborhood Foods shaved steak until cooked through.
- Mix in the vegetables and saute with steak.
- Put cheese over the top once everything is almost cooked and it will melt.
- Stuff a sub roll with a desired amount of the steak mix.
- Make more Philly Cheesesteaks with the remaining amount (if applicable) and enjoy!
Our Philly Cheesesteak recipe is not only delicious, but it is lower in sodium and less processed than the competitors!