- Italian Sausage Hors d’oeuvres
- Sun-Dried Tomato and Sausage Panini
- Orsi’s Cheesy Shaved Chicken, Broccoli, & Rice Florentine
- Sausage Grilled Cheese
- Orecchiette with Hot Italian Sausage
- Grilled Drunken Sausage
- Lemongrass Beef Noodle Salad
- Pork & Shrimp Spring Rolls
- BBQ Shaved Pork & Sweet Potato Casserole
- Sesame Beef with Spicy Green Beans
- 1 Package of Old Neighborhood Foods Shaved Steak
- Cheese (any kind will do)
- Peppers & Onions
- Salt & Pepper
- Sub roll
- Saute the Old Neighborhood Foods shaved steak until cooked through.
- Mix in the vegetables and saute with steak.
- Put cheese over the top once everything is almost cooked and it will melt.
- Stuff a sub roll with a desired amount of the steak mix.
- Make more Philly Cheesesteaks with the remaining amount (if applicable) and enjoy!
Our Philly Cheesesteak recipe is not only delicious, but it is lower in sodium and less processed than the competitors!