- Baked Cod with Chourico & White Beans
- Fall Casserole
- Asian Chicken Salad
- Philly Cheesesteak
- Savory Silver Roll up
- Cheese Steak Omelet with Mushroom, Pepper, and Onion
- Black & Blue Sandwich
- Over Stuffed Potato Skins
- Scallion Pancake Steak Roll
- Beef Steak Enchiladas
- 1 Package of Old Neighborhood Foods Shaved Steak
- Cheese (any kind will do)
- Peppers & Onions
- Salt & Pepper
- Sub roll
- Saute the Old Neighborhood Foods shaved steak until cooked through.
- Mix in the vegetables and saute with steak.
- Put cheese over the top once everything is almost cooked and it will melt.
- Stuff a sub roll with a desired amount of the steak mix.
- Make more Philly Cheesesteaks with the remaining amount (if applicable) and enjoy!
Our Philly Cheesesteak recipe is not only delicious, but it is lower in sodium and less processed than the competitors!