- Savory Silver Roll up
- Brown Sugar & Ginger Glazed Corned Beef
- Cheese Steak Omelet with Broccoli Rabe and Aged Provolone
- Shaved Pork Gyro
- Vietnamese Pork & Shrimp Sizzling Crepes (Bánh Xèo)
- Anita’s Steak Lo Mein
- Pilgrim Corn Bread
- Hot & Sour Soup
- French Dip Sandwich
- Bistek Tagalog (Filipino Beef Steak)
- Serves: 4 People
- 2 links (6 oz ) Old Neighborhood Chourico
- 2 baked potatoes
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- Slice Chourico into 1/4 inch thin round slices and place into a large mixing bowl.
- Slice cooled, baked potatoes in half, lengthwise and carefully scoop out the middle using a spoon. Be sure to leave about 1/4 inch of potato around all sides and bottom.
- Place scooped potato into mixing bowl along with cheese and sour cream.
- Smash together with a fork and place potato and chourico mixture back into potato skins .
- Bake at 350° F for 10- 15 minutes until potato browns.
- Remove from oven top with chives and serve.