- Lynne’s Italian Beef
- Sun-Dried Tomato and Sausage Panini
- Bistek Tagalog (Filipino Beef Steak)
- Reuben Sandwich
- Fall Casserole
- Black & Blue Sandwich
- Sweet & Sour Kielbasa
- Brown Sugar & Ginger Glazed Corned Beef
- Bistec a la Mexicana (Mexican Beef Steak)
- Sriracha Shaved Chicken Bites
By: Susanne Orsi
Hate the mess of cooking the chicken for soup broth? Takes too long? As always, Susanne Orsi has a delicious, quick, inexpensive and satisfying solution.
- 1 lb. pkg. of Old Neighborhood Shaved Chicken Breast
- 2 large pkgs. of your favorite chicken broth. (Homemade is even better.)
- 2 tsp. of chicken base
- 1 lb. bag of frozen peas and carrots.
- Seasonings to taste. (Be brave - try Weber's Beer Can Chicken Seasoning.)
- 1 lb. bag of egg noodles.
- Olive oil
- Drizzle a small amount of olive oil in skillet.
- Saute shaved chicken breast and drain.
- Place cooked chicken in large stock pot or soup pot.
- Add thawed peas and carrots, 2 large pkgs. of chicken broth, chicken base only, and season to taste. *Do not substitute chicken base with bouillon cubes
- Cook on medium heat until hot and bubbly.
- In the meantime, prepare your noodles according to package directions. Drain, cover and set aside.
- Once broth mixture is heated through, place noodles into generously-sized soup bowls.
- Ladle soup mixture over the noodles.