- Baked Chicken Taquitos
- Scallion Pancake Steak Roll
- Vietnamese Pork & Shrimp Sizzling Crepes (Bánh Xèo)
- Philly Cheesesteak
- Savory Silver Roll up
- Orsi’s Cheesy Shaved Chicken, Broccoli, & Rice Florentine
- Steak Tostadas
- Pigs in a Blanket
- Corned Beef Breakfast Scramble
- Linguine with Sausage and Asparagus
By: Susanne Orsi
Make these Gator Babies for your next Tail Gate Party!
- 1 lb Old Neighborhood Shaved Steak
- 1 tsp. Olive Oil
- 1 lb 8oz. can Manwich Sauce or make your own (must be thick - approx. 24oz. will make 8 Tacos).
- 8 Large Tortillas (soft - floured)
- 2 cups of Triple Cheddar Cheese (grated)
- 1 small bag of Shredded Lettuce or shred your own
- Place tsp of olive oil in medium skillet – warm, then sauté shaved steak until thoroughly cooked – medium heat.
- Add can of Manwich Sauce or your own mix.
- Stir ingredients until piping hot. Make sure your mixture is hot because they will cool down very fast.
- Take 1 tortilla and place on flat surface.
- Divide your mixture into 8 portions.
- Place 1 portion in center of tortilla.
- Next add cheese and lettuce.
- Now wrap these Gator Babies up. Fold tortilla – similar to a baby bunting – as shown in photo. First fold the bottom up then fold the left side to center – do the same on the other side. You can secure with a decorative toothpick. However! Mine never last long enough.