- 50 Super Ways to Enjoy a Hot Dog
- Orsi’s Cheesy Shaved Chicken, Broccoli, & Rice Florentine
- Cheese Steak Omelet with Broccoli Rabe and Aged Provolone
- Steak Tostadas
- Brown Sugar & Ginger Glazed Corned Beef
- Liz’s Shaved Steak Baked Potato
- Lemongrass Beef Noodle Salad
- BBQ Shaved Pork & Sweet Potato Casserole
- Kielbasa and Clams Linguine
- Breakfast Scramble
By: Susanne Orsi
Great hearty meal on a winter's eve. Sit back with your favorite drink and enjoy this meal made with very little effort. Absolutely delicious and inexpensive to make, without an overwhelming amount of ingredients.
- 1 lb. of Old Neighborhood Beef Shaved Steak
- 1 family size can of vegetable soup
- 1 4 oz. can of mushrooms
- 1 can of corn
- 1 small can of savory beef gravy (or make your own)
- 1/4 cup water
- olive oil
- 1 large bag of Kluski egg noodles
- Sprinkle pan with a little olive oil.
- Saute shaved steak until cooked. No need to drain this time.
- Add family size can of vegetable soup . Do not dilute by adding water. Stir thoroughly.
- Add 1 small can of savory beef gravy and then add 1/4 cup of water, drained mushrooms and drained corn to the mix.
- You should have a nice thick gravy mixture. If not you may need to add a thickening substance to the mix.
- Stir and heat until nice and bubbly.
- In the meantime cook your Kluski Noodles until al-dente. Do not overcook.
- Once mixture is nice and hot place a nice scoop full of noodles on plate then ladle your savory mixture over the noodles.