- Slow Cooker Steak & Peppers
- Mini Corn Dog Muffins
- Orsi’s Savory Shaved Steak Veggie Kluski
- Sun-Dried Tomato and Sausage Panini
- Linguine with Sausage and Asparagus
- 50 Super Ways to Enjoy a Hot Dog
- Beef Steak Phở
- Quick & Easy Mini Shaved Chicken Pot Pies
- Fall Casserole
- Pita Pocket Sliders with BBQ Shaved Pork
By: Susanne Orsi
"Guaranteed to satisfy a hearty appetite. I have six sons and a husband that I test my recipes on. Somehow they are all are in great shape at the end of the day!" Another easy, cost affordable, and delicious recipe from the kitchen of Susanne Orsi.
- 1 pkg. Old Neighborhood Shaved Steak
- Olive Oil - just enough to drizzle in large skillet.
- 1-2 cups mashed potatoes of your choice (per person)
- 2 4oz. cans of mushrooms
- 1 15oz. can of peas
- 2 12oz. jars of beef savory gravy (or make your own).
- Optional: Cheese for mashed potatoes.
- Season to taste
- Drizzle olive oil in large skillet.
- Saute 1 pkg. of Old Neighborhood Foods Beef Shaved Steak.
- While beef is sautéing, prepare mashed potatoes to your liking (with or without cheese). Set these aside and cover to keep hot.
- Once beef is thoroughly cooked, (do not drain) add 2 jars of drained mushrooms.
- Next add 2 jars of gravy, stir together until entire mixture is very hot (slightly bubbly).
- Place a heaping stack (1 -2 cups) of mashed potatoes on center of plate. Be careful not to add too many as this is a very filling meal.
- Make a ditch in the center of the mash potato stack. Add generous scoops of the shaved steak mixture (should pour over sides of potatoes slightly).
- Next take a generous helping of peas and place on top of the stack.
- The trick to enjoying this, is mixing the peas in with the rest of the goodies.
- You can now enjoy a very filling and satisfying meal.