- BBQ Shaved Pork & Sweet Potato Casserole
- Orsi’s Belly Busters Tator Toss
- Shaved Pork October Medley
- Beef Steak Phở
- New England Kale Soup
- Over Stuffed Potato Skins
- Black & Blue Sandwich
- Orsi’s Cheesy Shaved Chicken, Broccoli, & Rice Florentine
- Orsi’s Simple Shaved Chicken On Chombee Soup
- Sausage Grilled Cheese
- Serves: roughly 48 mini muffins
Ingredients○ 1 package of Old Neighborhood Beef Franks
○ 1/2 cup melted butter
○ 1/2 cup sugar
○ 2 eggs
○ 1 cup buttermilk
○ 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
○ 1 cup cornmeal
○ 1 cup all purpose flour
○ 1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Cut hot dogs into 1″ pieces.
2. In a large bowl, mix melted butter and sugar. Add eggs and whisk to incorporate. Add buttermilk and baking soda and whisk. Next, combine cornmeal, flour, and salt, and stir. Whisk until there are few lumps.
3. Spray a mini muffin tin with non-stick spray, and spoon 1 Tablespoon of batter into each mini muffin cup. Place one hot dog bite into the middle of each cup.
4. Bake for 8-12 minutes (oven temperatures vary), or until cornbread is golden brown. Cool in mini muffin tin for 5 minutes before serving. Store leftovers in the refrigerator, and re-heat for 20-30 seconds before serving. Enjoy them with ketchup!