- Shaved Pork October Medley
- Orsi’s Shaved Steak Tortilla Gator Babies
- Irish Brisket
- Steak Tostadas
- Sauerkraut Kielbasa Loaf
- Mini Beef Pies
- Orecchiette with Hot Italian Sausage
- Beef Steak Phở
- Italian Sausage Hors d’oeuvres
- Orsi’s Famous Shaved Steak Hoagies
By: Liz R., from Ft. Washington, MD
Enjoy a hearty baked potato, topped with shaved steak, onion, bell peppers and homemade gravy.
- 1 package of Old Neighborhood Beef Shaved Steak
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 large onion
- 1 bell pepper
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 large baking potatoes
- 4 tbsp of oil and a pad of butter
- 4 tbsp flour
- 2 cups of water
- salt,pepper, garlic powder to taste
- Cook potatoes in microwave until done.
- Cut onions and green peppers into strips and saute in a little olive oil and butter until almost done.
- Remove onion and green peppers from pan and set aside.
- Put shaved steak in pan with a little extra oil and butter as needed. Saute until cooked through.
- Add onions and green pepper mixture back to pan and mix.
- Put oil and butter into a sauce pan and heat until butter is melted.
- Stir flour in and stir until mix until butter and oil are mixed.
- Add water and stir until smooth. Cook for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Cut potato in half, lengthwise. While still in skin, lightly mash potato in skin.
- Spoon 1/4 of the steak and onion mixture on split potato. Arrange so that beef is evenly spread on top of potato.
- Spoon gravy all over beef and potato.
- Serve with a side of shredded Romaine lettuce, diced red onion and thinly sliced mini cucumbers.