- BBQ Shaved Pork & Sweet Potato Casserole
- Corned Beef Breakfast Scramble
- Orsi’s Shaved Steak Tortilla Gator Babies
- Breakfast Scramble
- Orsi’s Famous Shaved Steak Hoagies
- Orecchiette with Hot Italian Sausage
- Carne Asada
- Turnip (Daikon) Cake
- Sweet & Sour Kielbasa
- Teriyaki Pork Stir-Fry with Noodles & Vegetables
- Cook Time: 20 min.
- 1 Package Old Neighborhood Sweet Italian Sausage
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 box of linguine
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 pound asparagus, trimmed and chopped
- 1/4 cup julienned sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil
- 1 ounce grated Parmesan cheese, plus extra for serving
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- freshly ground black pepper
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil, add olive oil and cook linguine until al dente.
- Meanwhile, cook sausage in a saute pan until cooked through, slice into 1/4” pieces and set aside.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add asparagus, sun-dried tomatoes and sausage and cook 3-4 minutes.
- Add Parmesan cheese, cream and freshly ground black pepper.
- Drain pasta and place in skillet, tossing with sauce.
- Serve with extra grated Parmesan.