- 50 Super Ways to Enjoy a Hot Dog
- Fall Casserole
- Pita Pocket Sliders with BBQ Shaved Pork
- Leek and Potato Soup with Linguica
- Pork & Shrimp Spring Rolls
- Orsi’s Shaved Steak Tortilla Gator Babies
- Hot & Sour Soup
- Sauerkraut Kielbasa Loaf
- Baked Spinach, Artichoke, and Chicken Casserole
- Chicken Gemelli with Artichokes, Mushrooms, & Sun Dried Tomatoes
- One package Old Neighborhood Italian Sausage or Old Neighborhood Sweet Sausage
- Frozen puff pastry dough
- Thaw dough and cut into 3/4″ strips.
- Spiral-wrap dough around entire length of sausage.
- Bake at 350ºF for 40 minutes or until pastry is brown.
- Serve on a round platter garnished with raw pepper rings (Example: red and green peppers for Christmas; orange and yellow for fall.)