- Breakfast Scramble
- Anita’s Steak Lo Mein
- Kielbasa and Clams Linguine
- Irish Brisket
- Hot & Sour Soup
- Sauerkraut Kielbasa Loaf
- Orsi’s Savory Shaved Steak Veggie Kluski
- Sweet & Sour Kielbasa
- Sautéed Spinach and Chourico
- Orsi’s Shaved Steak Tortilla Gator Babies
- One whole Old Neighborhood Brisket (12-14 lbs)
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2-3 bottles Guiness (Draught or Stout)
Pat brisket dry, and rub with brown sugar. Pour some beer in a heavy roasting pan, and place the brisket on the beer.
Pour the remainder of the beer over the brisket. Cover the pan tightly with foil. Bake at 350ºF for about 4 hours or until fork tender.