- Mini Beef Pies
- Stuffed Peppers
- Orsi’s Famous Shaved Steak Hoagies
- Philly Cheesesteak
- Baked Spinach, Artichoke, and Chicken Casserole
- Leek and Potato Soup with Linguica
- Mini Corn Dog Muffins
- Orsi’s Cheesy Shaved Chicken, Broccoli, & Rice Florentine
- Pork Ragu with Potato Gnocchi
- Sausage Grilled Cheese
By: Susan C., adapted from budgetbytes.com
- Skill Level: Easy
- 1 package of Old Neighborhood Shaved Chicken Breast
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup mustard
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 2 cups panko bread crumbs
- In a bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, honey, garlic powder, and paprika. Stir to combine. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Divide the sauce into two portions. Refrigerate one half. The other half will be the marinade for the chicken.
- Place all of the shaved chicken breast into a resealable bag. Pour in the marinade sauce and mix well. Let it sit in the fridge for at least an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and place a cooling rack on top.
- Coat the wire rack with non-stick spray.
- Pour the panko crumbs into a bowl.
- Remove the bag of marinated chicken from the fridge.
- Taking a bit at a time, roughly a tablespoon, coat the chicken with panko.
- Place each chicken piece on the wire rack as you coat them.
- Discard any leftover marinade.
- Bake the chicken in the oven until the panko has turned golden brown, roughly 20 minutes.
- Serve with the reserved honey mustard sauce.