- Sesame Beef with Spicy Green Beans
- Pilgrim Corn Bread
- Sauerkraut Kielbasa Loaf
- Fall Casserole
- Chicken and Summer Vegetable Tostadas
- New England Kale Soup
- Mini Corn Dog Muffins
- Corned Beef Breakfast Scramble
- Italian Sausage Hors d’oeuvres
- Pigs in a Blanket
- Serves: 4 People
- 1 package of Old Neighborhood Linguica (slice into 3 pieces length wise)
- 4 cups sliced Potatoes (sliced 1/8 inch thick slices)
- 4 cups slices Sweet Potatoes (sliced 1/8 inch thick slices)
- 2 cups heavy Cream
- 2 cups Shredded Parmesan Cheese
In a greased casserole dish layer sliced vegetables one type at a time beginning with potatoes then cheese, next sliced Linguica then cheese, next sweet potato and finish with cheese (save enough cheese to sprinkle on top of final layer).
Once all vegetables and Linguica are layered pour cream over them and bake at 350ºF for 45 minutes covered until vegetables are fork tender. Uncover and bake an additional 15 minutes until top is golden brown.
You can expand this recipe to include your other favorite root vegetables like celery root and turnip. Enjoy.