- Baked Cod with Chourico & White Beans
- Italian Sausage Hors d’oeuvres
- Carne Asada
- Stuffed Peppers
- Fall Casserole
- Philly Cheesesteak
- Pita Pocket Sliders with BBQ Shaved Pork
- Sriracha Shaved Chicken Bites
- Shaved Pork October Medley
- Orecchiette with Hot Italian Sausage
- Serves: 4
Ingredients○ 1 lb. tray of Old Neighborhood Shaved Chicken Breast
○ 1 teaspoon ground cumin
○ 1/4 teaspoon salt
○ 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
○ 2 teaspoons canola oil
○ 1 red onion, chopped
○ 1 cup fresh corn kernels (about 2 ears)
○ 1 cup zucchini, chopped
○ 1/2 cup green salsa
○ 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
○ 4 flour tortillas
○ Cooking spray
○ 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Preheat broiler.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Combine the cumin, salt and the pepper in a small bowl, and sprinkle the spice mixture evenly over chicken.
- Add chicken to pan and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add onion, corn, and zucchini to pan and sauté until chicken is done.
- Stir in salsa and 2 tablespoons cilantro. Cook 2 minutes or until liquid almost evaporates, stirring frequently.
- Working with 2 tortillas at a time, arrange tortillas in a single layer on a baking sheet. Lightly coat tortillas with cooking spray. Broil 3 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Spoon about 3/4 cup chicken mixture in the center of each tortilla. Sprinkle each serving with 1/4 cup cheese. Broil an additional 2 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Repeat procedure with remaining tortillas, chicken mixture, and cheese. Sprinkle each serving with about 3/4 teaspoon of remaining cilantro. Serve immediately.
Adapted from a recipe by Melanie Barnard, Cooking Light