- Scallion Pancake Steak Roll
- Sautéed Spinach and Chourico
- Sweet & Sour Kielbasa
- Orsi’s Savory Shaved Steak Veggie Kluski
- Philly Cheesesteak
- Orsi’s Simple Shaved Chicken On Chombee Soup
- Sriracha Shaved Chicken Bites
- Sesame Beef with Spicy Green Beans
- Linguine with Sausage and Asparagus
- Baked Chicken Taquitos
By: Thalia Demakes
Craving a Steak & Cheese sandwich, but can’t do the carbs? Try these tasty reincarnations!! Prepare fillings in advance - they’ll be ready whenever you get hungry for a taste of Philly!
- cracked black pepper
- sea salt
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 package (16 oz - 1 LB) Old Neighborhood Beef Shaved Steak
- 8 oz aged provolone, sliced thin or shredded
Mushroom, Onion & Pepper Filling:
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 large sweet onions, slivered
- 8-10 small mushrooms, sliced (button or baby bella are best)
- 2 large bell peppers, sliced
Omelets (makes 2 portions):
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 6 whole eggs
- 1/2 cup lowfat milk
Preheat a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add 2 tbsp of olive oil. Once oil has come to temperature, add onions & peppers and sautee until browned. Add mushrooms and let them get glazed with oil. Reduce heat so they caramelize. Season with salt & pepper. Set aside.
Add 2 tbsp of olive oil to a pan over medium heat. Add beef, separating layers so it doesn’t clump, and brown on all sides. Season with salt & pepper. Add provolone, and let it melt into the meat. Transfer half of the steak to another pan. Stir contents of each thoroughly. Turn burners to low to keep the meat warm.
Add 1 tbsp olive oil to a cast iron skillet* over medium heat. Crack 3 eggs into a bowl, and beat with a fork. Add 1/4 cup milk to the bowl. Season with salt & black pepper. Add mixture to pan. Once underside has browned, flip with a spatula. Add half of the filling. Fold one side over to cover filling, and gently slide omelet onto plate. Repeat this process to create 1 more portion. Garnish each omelet with fresh parsley, and serve!