- Carne Asada
- Sauerkraut Kielbasa Loaf
- Fall Casserole
- Savory Silver Roll up
- Shaved Pork October Medley
- Reuben Sandwich
- Potato and Sausage Casserole or Frittata
- Crystal’s Shaved Steak Enchilada Pasta Bake
- Breakfast Scramble
- Lemongrass Beef Noodle Salad
- Serves: 4 People
- 1 1/4 pounds cod, cut into 4 pieces ( 1 filet)
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 2 links Old Neighborhood Chourico, diced
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1/4 cup sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup dry white wine, divided
- 1 cup white northern beans, rinsed
- Salt & Pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 425ºF. Coat a 9-by-13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
Heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Add shallot, Chourico and thyme and cook, stirring, about 1 minute. Add tomatoes and 1/4 cup wine. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the tomatoes are soft and the wine is almost evaporated, 2 to 4 minutes. Stir in beans and remove from the heat.
Place fish in the prepared baking dish. Top each piece of fish with equal amounts of the sausage mixture . Pour the remaining 1/4 cup wine into the pan and cover the pan with foil. Bake until the fish is just cooked through, 20-25 minutes.