- Teriyaki Pork Stir-Fry with Noodles & Vegetables
- Chicken Gemelli with Artichokes, Mushrooms, & Sun Dried Tomatoes
- Sun-Dried Tomato and Sausage Panini
- Crystal’s Shaved Steak Enchilada Pasta Bake
- Quick & Easy Mini Shaved Chicken Pot Pies
- Bistek Tagalog (Filipino Beef Steak)
- Orsi’s Cheesy Chicken & Rice Gumbo Rumbo
- Rican Cheese Steak
- Leek and Potato Soup with Linguica
- Black & Blue Sandwich
- Cook Time: 15 mins.
- Skill Level: Easy
- 1 Package of Old Neighborhood Foods Shaved Chicken Breast
- Salad Ingredients of your choice
Asian Salad Dressing:
- 1/2 c. coconut milk
- 1 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp. dried crushed red pepper
- Mix salad ingredients in a bowl or plate.
- Heat a skillet on medium-high with 2 tsp. oil.
- When the oil is to temperature, toss in the chicken.
- (optional) Add desired amounts of salt & pepper.
- Cook chicken until it turns a nice golden color on both sides.
- Remove from heat and mix the chicken with the prepared salad.
- Stir ingredients until sugar is dissolved.
- Toss with desired salad fixings and sprinkle with sliced almonds.