- Pilgrim Corn Bread
- Lynne’s Italian Beef
- Linguine with Sausage and Asparagus
- Stuffed Peppers
- Orsi’s Shaved Steak Tortilla Gator Babies
- Orsi’s Simple Shaved Chicken On Chombee Soup
- French Dip Sandwich
- Breakfast Scramble
- Italian Sausage Hors d’oeuvres
- Sesame Beef with Spicy Green Beans
By: Anita, from Allentown, PA
"It was the meal I had made for my mother when she came to visit! I was so nervous; she doesn't let people cook for her. She’d rather visit and do ALL the cooking. So I made my famous Steak Lo Mein. She LOVED IT!!! She froze some to take home with her. I was proud and I have your shaved steak to thank for making it a little easy on me. Perfectly tender, juicy, tasteful!"
- Skill Level: Easy
- 1 package of Old Neighborhood Beef Shaved Steak
- 1 box of thin spaghetti, broken in half
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 red onion sliced
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 green pepper sliced
- 1 red pepper sliced
- 2 cups broccoli florets (optional)
- soy sauce to taste (about 4 tbsp.)
- 2 tbsp. cornstarch
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp. of Old Bay Seasoning
- cracked black pepper
- Water chestnuts
- Chinese mustard (I have to have it)
- Duck sauce
- Cook spaghetti 7 minutes.
- Heat oil in a large skillet, add vegetables and sauté for five minutes.
- Add the Old Bay Seasoning and ground ginger.
- Add the shaved steak, cooking until steak is browned the way you would enjoy any other steak!
- Mix 4 tbsp. of soy sauce, 2 tbsp. of corn starch and ½ cup water.
- Add to your shaved steak and vegetables skillet.
- Mix all together, sprinkle with black pepper, and enjoy!