June 18th, 2013
It is always good news to know that more and more supermarkets are catching on to our wonderful shaved meats! With that in mind, we are happy to announce that we just got our Shaved Beef Steak, Shaved Chicken, and Shaved Pork into Save-A-Lot! They will be available for purchase in the Northeast, and pretty soon throughout their US locations!
We find it a pretty nifty partnership that while you will save money with Save-A-Lot, you will be saving much more with our Old Neighborhood Shaved Meats! How you ask? Well let’s do a recap!
Our shaved meats are:
- sliced thin for your convenience. That saves you the trouble of cutting your own meat, and in turn, allows for quick meals!
- 100% meat. That saves you the trouble of worrying about any additives, because we simply have none!
- low in fat. Our Shaved Steak is generally 88-92% lean, our Shaved Chicken 98% lean, and our Shaved Pork 90% lean.
- low in sodium. Whatever sodium that does exist is only those that naturally occur in the meat itself. Remember, no additives!
- versatile, meaning you can do so much with them!
So keep your eyes out for our shaved meats in Save-A-Lot. If you’ve never had them before, don’t hesitate to pick them up and try them out.